Leann Rimes

Not sure what's happening with me on this one, but it seems like the more I listen to it, the better Family gets. Family simply stated is one of Leann Rimes's best CDs to date.

Unfortunately, it's not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Family. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

One of the refreshingly nice things about this CD is the way all of the participating artists seem to be really enjoying themselves. Combine that with the overall presentation and you've got one of Leann Rimes's most impressive releases ever.

If you're a Leann Rimes fan this is a CD your collection flat cannot be without. In fact, this is one of those CDs that you don't even have to be a fan of Rimes, or even Contemporary Country to know is good. It's just good music. Period.

While this entire CD is really very good the truly standout tunes are track 2 - Nothing Better To Do, track 4 - Good Friend And a Glass Of Wine, and track 14 - When You Love Someone Like That.













No comments:

Post a Comment